Ups, Downs and Total Toning
FOCUS: Glutes, Hip Flexors, Arms, Legs, Shoulders
Download this Home and Gym Workout can be all bodyweight or you can incorporate dumbbells to challenge yourself more! This tried-and-true workout method emphasizes caloric-burn, through both low and high-impact exercises.
This 35 to 45-minute Workout is designed to help tone, sculpt and build lean muscle! You can use dumbbels, a bench (or bed--somewhere flat to lay down with space below your feet), and a workout step/stool (or stairs).
- Workout Pictures/Figures to demonstrate the exercises properly and with good form
- Written Description of each exercise movement
- An estimated timeframe to finish the workout
- Figures to show you have many reps and sets you should aim for
- How long your "Rest" period should be in between sets and exercises
- What muscle(s) this workout focuses on